Customer Due Diligence and KYC for AML
Customer Due Diligence and Know Your Customer for AML
Customer due diligence (CDD) and Know Your Customer (KYC) are at the heart of Anti-Money Laundering (AML). In today’s demanding environment, is required for the service providers in order to comply with AML / KYC requirements ,to establish that their clients are who they say they are and have been transparent about the nature of their business. The inadequacy of customer due diligence, can lead an organization to the facing of significant risks such as reputational, operational, legal risks and sanctions.
This seminar is designed to offer a thorough understanding, for the junior staff up to the Board of Directors, regarding the followings:
- The Definitions of customer due diligence (CDD) and Know Your Customer (KYC)
- When should customer due diligence (CDD) and Know Your Customer (KYC) measures be applied?
- Procedures for the prevention of ML and TF
- The relationship between customer due diligence (CDD) and Risk based approach
- Simplified Customer Due Diligence (SDD)
- Enhanced Customer Due Diligence (EDD)
- Explain the reason and purpose of enhanced due diligence (EDD) for politically exposed persons ( PEP)
- Ongoing Monitoring
- Reliance on third parties
For corporate discounts, contact us.
Delivery Method: Online Pre-Recorded Video
Length: 3 hours (3 CPD Credits)
Lecturer: Thanos Christou