Best Execution Requirements
Best Execution Requirements: General Framework
Provides an overview of the MIFIDII regulatory requirements applicable to execution policies and procedures of MIFID-regulated firms. The program covers requirements for execution policy, execution factors, and criteria, typology of execution venues, transparency of execution quality.
This webinar will address the following topics:
BEST EXECUTION REQUIREMENT AND FACTORS
- Regulatory changes for execution requirements in MIFIDII
- Defining execution factors, criteria and requirements
- Difference between Trading and Execution venue: MIFIDII definitions
- Specific orders
- Execution factors and criteria for different classes of instruments and venues
- Regulatory requirements for policies for execution and handling of orders
TRANSPARENCY IN EXECUTION SERVICES IN EU
- Obligations for execution transparency for different market players
- Best Execution compliance risks highlights from CYSEC CIRCULAR 343/2019
Executive Directors, CIF’s certified personnel, Compliance officer, Internal Auditor and External Auditors with CIF engagements.
For corporate discounts, contact us.
Delivery Method: Online Pre-Recorded Video
Length: 2 hours (2 CPD Credits)
Lecturer: Irina Theodoulou
Tags: Best Execution